Gas leak reported at Lomita-area school
Last Updated: 59 days ago
SAN DIEGO - Crews were able to quickly fix a gas leak at Audubon Elementary School in the Lomita area.
Reports of a gas odor at the school on 8111 San Vicente Street were reported just after 11 a.m.
Dispatchers said the leak was in front of the school, but the cause was not immediately known.
Students were briefly asked to leave their classrooms, and crews were able to resolve the situation in less than 30 minutes.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.