Crews knock down fire at El Pollo Loco restaurant in Scripps Ranch
Blaze reported at 6:30 a.m.
Last Updated: 282 days ago
SAN DIEGO - A fire at an El Pollo Loco restaurant in Scripps Ranch Friday caused about $350,000 in damage, but no injuries were reported.
The fire, which was classified as accidental, was reported about 6:30 a.m. at 10715 Scripps Poway Parkway. Crews had the blaze knocked down in less than 30 minutes, according to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.
Damage was estimated at $250,000 to the building, with $100,000 in damage to its contents, SDFRD spokesman Maurice Luque said.
Copyright 2013 by City News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.