Dogs Hang 10 At Surf Dog Competition
- Dog Wave Surf Dog Contest 061612
- Dogs World Record Surfing Contest 061612
- Dog On Surfboard Surf Dog Contest 061612
- Dogs On Surfboard Surf Dog Contest 061612
- Bunch Of Dogs Surfing Contest 061612
- Dog Surfing Closeup Surf Dog Contest 061612
- Two Dogs Surfing Surf Dog Contest 061612
- Dog Surfing Surf Dog Contest 061612
A total of 210 guns – including three assault-style rifles and one military smoke grenade – were turned in at the Guns for Gift Cards event in San Marcos on Saturday.
Her parents say she danced her way through leukemia. On Friday night, a 4-year-old girl's wish to dance with real ballerinas was granted.
Inside the Old Town Deli and Liquor, lotto machines worked on overtime ahead of Saturday's big Powerball drawing. The jackpot: $600 million.
San Diegans on Saturday stepped up to help in the fight against cancer. Hundreds attended the 18th annual Celebration of Champions in the Embarcadero Marina Park North.
A local man's remarkable recovery will be celebrated in Mission Hills this weekend.