Crews battle garage fire in Santee
Incident reported in the 8600 block of Atlas View
Last Updated: 156 days ago
SANTEE, Calif. - Crews battled a to a one-alarm fire at a Santee garage Monday.
The garage fire was reported shortly after 4 a.m. in the 8600 block of Atlas View Drive.
The fire spread to a nearby RV and authorities were concerned about propane tanks nearby.
No injuries were reported, but the main house in the property sustained minor damage.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.