Businesses offer freebies for April 15 Tax Day
Last Updated: 242 days ago
April 15, Tax Day, is here and some businesses are offering freebies for stress relief.
"Restaurant Freebies on Tax Day are an annual tradition to lure hungry and relieved taxpayers - it's their way of providing palatable relief," said Matthew Cheng, founder of eCoupons.com and TaxDayFreebies.com.
Check out this list for businesses offering freebies and discounts. More deals are available on TaxDayFreebies.com.
- AMC Theaters - free small popcorn from April 12 to April 15
- Arby's - free curly fries and small potato cakes
- Boston Market - 2 rib meals for $10.40
- Chilis - free appetizer or dessert with entree
- Cinnabon - 2 free bites on April 15 between 6 to 8 p.m.
- Office Depot - 25 single-sided black and white copies
- Sonic - happy hour with one-half price drinks and slushes
- Panda Express - offers free items on April 17 with a coupon
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.