4 people in Imperial Beach hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning
Last Updated: 324 days ago
IMPERIAL BEACH, Calif. - Four people in Imperial Beach were hospitalized on Monday due to carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.
The incident occurred at about 12 p.m. at a house in the 900 block of Cypress Avenue.
The four people were transported to UCSD Medical Center with injuries that were not believed to be life-threatening. There is no word on their conditions.
It is unclear how the people were poisoned. San Diego Gas & Electric crews were on scene to evaluate the situation.
More details will be posted as they become available.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.