2 homes in Santee evacuated as a precaution due to gas leak

SANTEE, Calif. - Two homes in Santee were evacuated as a precaution after a gas leak.

The incident was reported just after 3:15 p.m. in the 9100 block of Inverness Road, according to the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.

A representative for San Diego Gas & Electric told 10News there was a report that a car struck a gas meter.

Crews are on scene making the necessary repairs. The representative had no estimate as to when the repairs would be completed but said they were going smoothly.
 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments