10News Viewers Submit Photos Via Facebook 2
- Keegan, Dinner For The Big Bird At The Zoo
- Keegan Subdues The Rattlesnake
- Kensie, Playing With Her Grandpa
- OB Pier
- OB Pier
- Monsoon Evening
- Awesome Thunder Cloud Yesterday
- Escondido Sunset - 8/13/2012
- Summer Sun Set On Pacific Beach
- Cloud From Fiesta Island
- DOG DAYS OF SUMMER IN SAN DIEGO,CA.
- Clouds Over Elcajon
- Christin Batt Submitted-Photo
- This Only Happens Once In A Blue Moon And It Happens Really Fast
Sunset at Del Mar on Friday, Sept. 28
At least one person was shot in National City on Wednesday.
The cottages on the bluffs overlooking Camp Pendleton's beach recreation area have been revamped and redesigned with wounded warriors in mind.
The City of Carlsbad took a bold step Tuesday night, agreeing to the first pay-for-performance contract in San Diego County with its unionized city employees.
Before a packed monthly breakfast meeting of the San Diego Military Council on Wednesday, Rear Adm. Dixon Smith said the refocus by the Pentagon to the Pacific can only mean good things for San Diego.
A surprise visit was made to San Diego City Hall on Tuesday as Ann Romney lined up with other concerned San Diego citizens to give the city council an earful.