Flash Flood Watch issued August 20 at 7:00AM PDT expiring August 20 at 9:00PM PDT in effect for: Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego
- How to stay on budget for your wedding: The average wedding costs $30,000! We talk to an engaged couple on a budget and a wedding planner for tips to cut costs. Also, Angie has important advice for all couples before they sign any contracts with wedding vendors.
- Dishwasher secrets for cleaner dishes: Dishwashers are supposed to make life easier, but in kitchens across the county, they can be a point of frustration. What’s the proper way to load? Should you pre-rinse or not? We go to an appliance expert for helpful hints.
- Want to improve your home’s value? 3 blunders to avoid: Spring has sprung and homeowners are eager to get started on home improvement projects. But before you get in too deep, take a look that you are focusing on projects that add home value. We show you three mistakes to avoid.
- How monitoring your driving can help cut insurance costs: We are all looking for ways to save money. Would you let your auto insurance company track your driving habits for a discount? We look at how it works, the pros/cons involved and talk to a driver who signed up.
- Are home warranties worth it? Home warranties can provide you with peace of mind, but they can also be a headache if you don’t do your homework. For the past decade, home warranty companies have been at the top of the list when it comes to the highest percentage of complaints from members. We take a closer look at some of the issues and hear from a homeowner who had a positive experience.